Forget the shiny armor, I'm loving my hero in his DIRTY CAMO'S.

Saturday, May 8, 2010

It's Killing Me Not Knowing..

Mood changes are happening again. I barely heard from him this week and all I got was a text message saying they are moving him but he can't tell me where or why. All he said was "it's military reasons I can't tell you". I feel like I'm dealing with someone who is in the FBI and everything is TOP SECRET. It is absolutely killing me. I haven't heard from him since that day and I just wish I could know where he is on his way to or why they are making him transfer. I didn't even get to say "I love you/be safe/take care" it was just a text and now I'm sitting here wondering. I miss him a lot and starting to become moody again. As if not seeing him isn't upsetting enough and now I am becoming jealous of other couples and angry at girls who say I haven't seen my boyfriend a few days or this week pisses me off. But I need to be strong and not let it effect me. So Frustrated!  

No comments: