Forget the shiny armor, I'm loving my hero in his DIRTY CAMO'S.

Sunday, April 18, 2010

It doesn't matter what rank or branch!

They say mission first people always. But that's crap and what does it mean anyway? Because the military comes first always period and we deal with it or we move on. It doesn't matter if your significant other is a colonel, general, sergeant, infantry or in the navy, army, marine... because worrying about your soldier feels exactly the same at wartime. Forget the rank and branch because people are just people. I say this because I was talking to a girl at work whose husband is a marine. She thinks that because my soldier is in the Navy it is nothing compared to what she has gone through. It doesn't matter we all feel the same at wartime when he has deployed.

No comments: