Forget the shiny armor, I'm loving my hero in his DIRTY CAMO'S.

Saturday, June 26, 2010

2 Poems no titles yet...Come Home

Hello world, Hope you're listening
Forgive me if I’m young
For speaking out of turn
There’s someone I’ve been missing
They’re in their own place trying to make it right
But I’m tired of justifying
Come home
Cause I’ve been waiting for you
For so long
And right now there's a war between the vanities
But all I see is you and me
The fight for you is all I’ve ever known
So come home
--------------------------------------------------------------------
I love you and I miss you
And everyday I wake up and have this ache in my chest.
And sometimes I just sleep in because I know
when I wake up your not gonna be there.
But it’s ok because we will be together again.
One of these days I'm gonna wake up and
were both gonna feel that same beat in our hearts,
And whenever that day is, I’ll still be waiting for you.
And you’ll come back home to me

No comments: